Volcanic clay cleansing mask
Lerosett is a product for problems of contaminated, oily, combination skin and acne.
Used regularly as a cleansing mask, effectively frees the skin from all imperfections. It has strong keratolytic (dissolves keratin), drying and astringent properties . Many dermatological tests and clinical studies have demonstrated efficacy.
1) Very oily skin with pimples, cysts of the sebaceous glands, blackheads.
– Apply twice a day as a mask for the face, avoiding the eye area.
– Leave for 10-20 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
– Use Lerosett-mask in this way for several weeks, depending on the problem, and when the skin improves and imperfections will subside, gradually restrict using the mask to 2-3 times a week.
2) Combination skin with intermittent facial redness
– Apply a thin layer of the Lerosett-mask on places with facial redness and blackheads.
– Leave for 10-20 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
– Do it 1-2 times a day until the face will be free from symptoms.
– To maintain the purity of the skin and prevent redness, use Lerosett every day to wash your face and once a week as a mask.
3) Normal and dry skin – with with blackheads and redness
– Apply topically to the skin changes, leave the preparation on the skin for 5-10 minutes.
– To maintain a clean skin use as a mask 2-4 times a month.
4) Purified skin – after the treatment
– To maintain a clean skin use Lerosett-mask regularly to wash your face 1-2 times a week.
– For the places with some problems, you can leave Lerosett-mask topically for the night.
Lerosett mineral-deep cleanser cleanses the pores and skin of dead cells and excess sebum. The active substances contained in Lerosett mineral-deep cleanser remove bacteria, which is extremely important, as only clean and free of bacteria pores make a base of treatment process. It effectively soothes irritations and infections of the skin and regulate the sebaceous glands. It avoids contamination of the skin and makes the face does not shine, because the amount of sebum on the skin is balanced. Only when the pores are clean, the skin begins to breathe and regain. It is stronger, smoother and more resistant to external agents.
Warning! It shouldn’t be stored at low temperatures.
Ingredients: Moroccan-lava-clay, Aqua, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate
RETURNS AND DELIVERY
Delivery of the Product to the Customer is subject to a charge, unless the Sales Agreement provides otherwise. The Product delivery cost (including transport, delivery and postal service charges) are made available to the Customer on the Online Store's website under the delivery costs tab and during placement of an Order, as well as at the time of the Customer expressing the will to enter into a Sales Agreement.
The Seller shall provide the Customer with the following means of delivery or receipt of the Product:
- Parcel sent with Polish Post
- Courier service, courier cash on delivery service.
Term of Delivery
The time of delivery of the Product to the Customer is up to 7 Business Days, unless in the description of an offer Product or during placing an Order a shorter term was specified. For Products with different delivery terms, the delivery deadline shall be the longest time given which may not exceed 7 Business Days.
The beginning of the delivery date of the Product to the Customer shall be calculated in the following manner:
If the Customer choose to pay via bank transfer, electronic or pay card payment - from the crediting date of the Seller's bank account or current account.
If the Customer choose cash on delivery payment - from the date of conclusion of the Contract of Sale.
The Customer who entered into a contract at a distance, may, within 14 calendar days, withdraw from it without giving any reason and at no cost except for those referred to in point 8.8 of the Terms and Conditions. In order to meet the withdrawal deadline, it shall suffice to send notification stating that the Customer wishes to exercise the right of withdrawal prior to the expiry of the withdrawal period. The notification of withdrawal may be submitted, for example, by:
- writing the letter and sending to the address: ul. Wielkopolska 31/3, 81-552 Gdynia;
- sending the email to the address: email@example.com.
A template withdrawal form is contained in Annex 2 to Consumer Rights Act and is additionally available in point no. 11 of the Terms and Conditions as well as on the Online Shop in the withdrawal page tab.
The consumer may use the provided form, but it is not mandatory.
The period of withdrawal begins:
Upon receipt of the Product by the consumer or a designated third party other than the carrier in the case of a contract in the execution of which the Seller releases the Product and is obliged to transfer ownership (e.g. Sales Agreement). But in the case of a contract which: (1) includes many products that are delivered separately, in lots or in parts - upon receipt by the consumer or designate third of the last Product, lot or piece; or (2) stipulates the regular delivery of products for a fixed period - upon receipt by the consumer or a designated third party of the first consignment of products.
In the event of withdrawal from a distance contract, the contract shall be considered null and void.
The Seller is obliged to immediately, not later than within 14 calendar days of receipt of the notification of withdraw from the contract, return to the consumer all payments made by him, including the costs of delivery of the Product (excluding additional costs resulting from the Client's chosen method of delivery other than the plain cheapest shipping method available in the Online Shop). The Seller shall refund the payment using the same method of payment, which the consumer used, unless the consumer has expressly agreed to a different method of return, which does not bind him to any additional costs. If the Seller has not suggested that they will pick up the product from the consumer, the Seller may withhold from reimbursing payments received from the consumer until the Product is received, or the consumer has supplied evidence of his return, depending on which event occurs first.
The consumer is required immediately, but no later than within 14 calendar days from the date on which they withdrew from the contract, to return the Product to the Seller or give it to a person authorized by the Seller to receive the Product, unless the Seller suggested that he will pick up the product personally. To meet the deadline the consumer must return the Product prior to the expiration of 14 calendar days since withdrawal. The consumer may return the Product to the following address: ul. Wielkopolska 31/3, 81-552 Gdynia.
The consumer shall be liable for any diminished value of the Product as a result of using it in a way that exceeds what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functionality of the Product.
Possible costs related to the withdrawal by the consumer from the contract, which shall be borne by the consumer:
If the consumer has chosen a delivery method for the Product other than the ordinary, cheapest shipping method available in the online store, the Seller shall not be obliged to reimburse the additional cost incurred by the consumer.
The consumer bears the direct cost of returning the Product.
In the case of the product which is a service, that accomplishment - at the consumer's express request - has started before the expiry of the withdrawal period, the consumer, who exercises the right of withdrawal after the request is submitted, must pay for the benefits fulfilled until the contract is binding.
The amount of payment shall be calculated in proportion to the scope of the service provided, including the price or remuneration agreed in the contract. If the price or the remuneration is excessive, the basis for calculating that amount is the market value of the service rendered.
The right of withdrawal from a distance contract is not granted to the consumer in respect of contracts:
(1) for the provision of services with the expressed consent of the consumer if the Seller carried out the service in full, who has been informed beforehand that when the service is provided the Consumer will lose the right to withdraw from the contract; (2) in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which Seller has no control and which may occur before the deadline for withdrawal; (3) the object of which is the provision of a non-prefabricated product, manufactured according to the specifications of the consumer or one fulfilling his/her individual needs; (4) where the product supplied is undergoing rapid decay or has a short shelf life; (5) in which the object is supplied in a sealed package and it cannot be returned upon opening the package due to a possible health hazard or in order to maintain hygienic standards, if it was unsealed after delivery; (6) the objects of which are products that after delivery, due to their nature, are inextricably linked with other things; (7) in which the objects are alcoholic beverages, the price of which has been agreed at the conclusion of the Sales Agreement and the supply of which can only take place after 30 days and whose value depends on fluctuations in the market, over which Seller has no control; (8) in which the consumer has specifically demanded that the Seller come to him to make urgent repairs or maintenance; if the Seller provides additional services other than those demanded by the consumer or provides products other than the replacement parts necessary to perform repairs or maintenance, the consumer possesses the right of withdrawal in relation to the additional services or products; (9) the object of which is to provide audio or visual recordings or computer software delivered in a sealed container and if the container has been opened after delivery; (10) for delivering newspapers, periodicals or magazines, except for subscription contracts; (11) entered into during a public auction; (12) for the provision of accommodation other than for residential purposes, the transport of goods, car rental, catering, services related to leisure, entertainment, sports or cultural events, if the agreement marked a day or period of service; (13) for the delivery of digital content which is not stored on a tangible medium if the service has begun with the express consent of the consumer before the deadline to withdraw from the contract and after having been informed by the Seller about the loss of the right of withdrawal.